Position in the organization
The Architect Principal Engineer reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
- Work with purpose - join us in transforming strategic sourcing and procurement with the adoption of the latest technologies including AI, advanced analytics, and syndicated market intelligence.
- Equity in an early stage start-up.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and implementation of best practices on UI/UX to enable applications to be built with portability and resilience when deployed
- Review and make all products of LevaData to have a common look and feel and make UX consistent and easy to use
- Review and break current UI repo to make it more modular and easy to maintain consistency and to add new features
- Check for security vulnerabilities and resolve them by working with the team. Also, educate the team on the best practices to make it more secure
- Work with the product team and promote the platform approach to improve productivity and reusability
- Collaborate with product, and engineering team to refine design and implementation of primary use cases and take it to the next level i.e. production and make it ready for customer
- Collaborating with the product management team and project stakeholder to design, create mock, and implement features
- Evaluating complex interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with wireframe, mockup, prototype, and web-based design
- Develop, deliver and maintain high-quality solutions with strong attention to details
- Strong experience with Bootstrap, responsive, fluid design framework
- Strong knowledge of systems security, data protection, and data privacy
- Strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies such as AI & ML, RPA, Blockchain, Identity management
- Background with sourcing systems or experience in the supply chain highly desirable
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Architect Principal Engineer" in the subject.