Location: Remote United States
LevaData is looking for a Customer Success Data Quality Analyst who is specifically responsible for handling huge data sets, business analysis, application testing, helping maintain client relationships and helping ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, this position is part of a team that is responsible for the success of the customer including delivery and adoption for existing solution and new applications by LevaData.
- Understand customer data (in various formats)
- Define appropriate business rules and exceptions, securing agreement with customer.
- Write scripts for data upload, error handling.
- Interface with internal teams by owning data upload process end-to-end.
- Capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines.
- Any ETL tool experience is a strong plus.
Gain a complete understanding of business relevance of the data and enable capture insights from customer data. Good general knowledge of markets, technology, and business drivers, with a clear understanding of stakeholder requirements.
- Teamwork - Support the solution teams with customer perspectives (Voice of Customer).
- Domain - Familiar with a Supply Chain concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Customer – ability to handle customer communications and maintain relationships
- Communication - Strong verbal, analytical and communications skills, with the ability to present.
- Process - Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Continuous Learning - Willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative and ability to work in a global organization.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Business or Engineering or equal experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of data analyst/ management and business analysis in Sourcing and/or Supply Chain Domain in a global customer focused environment.
- Outstanding numerical and quantitative analysis capabilities to find correlations between different types of data sets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to develop creative solutions independently.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of sourcing practices, policies, processes, systems capabilities, and limitations.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Tech Skills –
- Advanced Excel, Strong Database SQL knowledge (SQL Queries, T-SQL/PL-SQL) - mandatory
- ETL, Ingestion Pipeline (Alteryx, Matillion, etc.) skills – optional, good to have.
- Python, BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) – optional, good to have.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Customer Success Data Quality Analyst" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.