LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
- Work with purpose - join us in transforming strategic sourcing and procurement with adoption of latest technologies including AI, advanced analytics, and syndicated market intelligence.
- Equity in an early-stage startup
- Remote work environment
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
LevaData is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us build and maintain strong customer relationships. As the main point of contact for the customer after implementation concludes, you'll be responsible for promoting customer retention and loyalty, managing the customer journey and educating customers on the broader LevaData portfolio. You will work closely with customers and coordinate Levadata resources to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and are enabled to achieve tangible business outcomes through utilization of the LevaData platform.
- Customer Success Managers represent the primary point of contact from LevaData to customers
- Work with / coach customer teams to drive customer success strategies and to achieve customer success goals.
- Provide communication to customers regarding LevaData, new product capabilities and other critical information.
- Provide a consistent point of contact for customers and a “concierge” into other needed LevaData functions and resources.
- Specific goals center on the following:
- Customer success, CSAT, NPS
- Customer referenceability
- Customer renewal and growth of annual contract value.
- Customer solution expansion
- Key activities include:
- Participate in customer success metrics workshops
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Drive periodic business reviews
- Manage renewals
- Monitor customer performance.
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- Coordinate and deploy LevaData internal resources as needed
- Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant LevaData news.
- Support/drive customer campaigns
- Achievement of current customer sales bookings and reducing churn rates.
- Accountable for improving renewal rates of current customers.
- Accountable for the implementation of business reviews and customer journey mapping.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for customer effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Reports to VP of Customer Experience
- Directly manages up to 10 customer relationships
- Directs the support of internal resources to support customer success
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders and other senior executives.
- Strong background in customer / client management.
- Strong supply chain software background
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- Managing client expectations
- Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Project management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- Background in software and SaaS solutions a plus.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required – master’s degree a plus.
Salary and Compensation
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Customer Success Manager" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.