Location: Remote United States
LevaData is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us build and maintain strong customer relationships. As the main point of contact for the customer after implementation concludes, you'll be responsible for promoting customer retention and loyalty, managing the customer journey, and educating customers on the broader LevaData portfolio. You will work closely with customers and coordinate LevaData resources to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and are enabled to achieve tangible business outcomes through utilization of the LevaData platform.
- Customer Success Managers represent the primary point of contact from LevaData to customers
- Work with / coach customer teams to drive customer success strategies and to achieve customer success goals.
- Provide communication to customers regarding LevaData, new product capabilities and other critical information.
- Provide a consistent point of contact for customers and a “concierge” into other needed LevaData functions and resources.
- Act as trusted advisor to assigned customers sharing best practices, product information and relevant LevaData news
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins and QBRs
- Track customer projects, prioritization, and timelines to ensure proper sales and solution support to drive expansion
- Partner and work closely with Sales to manage customers success metrics and expectations, monitor and measure customer satisfaction
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights and optimization opportunities with the goal of delivering continuous improvement and value realization.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and referenceability through deep understanding of customer goals, how the LevaData platform is performing against those goals, and communicating that value within the organization at the highest levels
- Develop and strengthen relationships with the decision makers and influencers in the customer organization
- Minimum 3-5 in customer/client management
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Masters preferred
- Supply chain, procurement, or ERP software experience preferred
- Negotiation skills
- Experience developing and maintaining executive relationships
- Coordinating large disparate cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Customer Success Manager" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.