Position in the organization
The Director of Content Marketing reports into the Head of Marketing.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
- Work with purpose - join us in transforming strategic sourcing and procurement with the adoption of the latest technologies including AI, advanced analytics, and syndicated market intelligence.
- Equity in an early stage start-up.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
The Director of Content Marketing is responsible for setting the content strategy for LevaData’s marketing, including storylines, content types, and channels, and is responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and maintaining content across all channels.
- Identifying key storylines and themes per quarter to create an interconnected set of messaging and storytelling across various formats and channels
- Working with SMEs, product marketing, and customer marketing to identify story opportunities
- Researching, sourcing, writing and editing content so as to enhance LevaData’s brand recognition and sales opportunities in its target markets;
- Enabling sales with messaging regarding any major assets that are produced
- Identifying new content opportunities, exploring ways to repurpose existing content and implementing changes to support online/inside sales, field sales, and partner sales channels;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Manage content distribution to online channels, PR teams, social media platforms, and analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure Subject Matter Expert team is on board;
Critical Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years marketing experience, with 4+ years of experience in a product marketing position within a marketing organization at a high growth software company, preferably with a successful track record in marketing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS);
- Relevant software industry marketing experience;
- Business acumen to recognize product and company differentiators and competitive advantages in the marketplace, and a proven ability to crisply communicate those advantages into positioning, messaging, and awareness campaigns;
- Efficient and effective communication skills, with demonstrated ability to synthesize and distill complex issues down to the “why it matters” level, and to engage various constituent groups including customers, partners, sales, and industry influencers;
- Personal experience with modern marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, LinkedIn and online research tools;
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Director of Content Marketing" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.