Location: Remote United States
LevaData is seeking a Director of Sales to identify business opportunities that will generate consistent revenue and increase profitability. Requirements include executing to a sales process, evangelizing a complete LevaData cloud portfolio and strategically plan and execute a sales region management plan. With responsibility for revenue generation and quota obtainment accountability for assigned field operations, the Sales Representative, will interact closely with the VP of Sales, CRO, VP of Revenue Operations, Marketing, and Customer Experience Leadership. This role requires knowledge of the supply chain marketplace and is proficient at selling business outcomes.
- Responsible for revenue generation, satisfying quota and executing to an OKR framework.
- Overall accountability for an assigned sales region, working with third party consultants and technology partners to develop joint account plans, and growing LevaData’s cloud portfolio.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes opportunities across the full suite of the LevaData platform.
- Responsible the entire sells process, including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the assigned sales region.
- Develops and executes a sales region plan to maximize revenue. Accurately forecasts and predicts revenue and achieves annual sales region commitments.
- Participates in weekly sales leadership meetings and one on one business reviews.
- Minimum ten years of sales or sales management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Minimum ten years in sales planning, execution, and consistent performance.
- Experience successfully selling business outcomes.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Director of Sales" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.