Location: Remote United States
LevaData is seeking a product management leader to manage product strategy, delivery, and adoption of LevaData’s business-to-business collaboration offerings. In the longer term, this position will take on an expanded role to manage supplier-related offerings, such as supplier network, supplier catalogs, market intelligence for suppliers, quoting, and revenue growth solutions. Sellers in our ecosystem range from large- to mid-size suppliers and manufacturers. This means that the Product Manager will be dealing with many smaller size customers. Building products for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) requires a different mindset than building for large tier 1 enterprises that have large IT departments. The ideal candidate will have experience building products for SMBs or the consumer market.
- Develop, evangelize, and manage overall product strategy for network collaboration and supplier solutions.
- Manage the B2B Collaboration product line lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drive multi-year success timelines and, ultimately, revenue growth from our future supplier network.
- Perform market assessments, systems reviews, and user research to identify underserved needs.
- Research market and competition using multiple channels and interactions with customers and prospects.
- Conduct customer interviews, user testing, and design workshops.
- Translate business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa. Document requirements considering use cases for new products and features.
- Develop user journey maps, storyboards, detailed user stories, workflow charts, diagrams, wireframes, acceptance criteria, and other business requirement documents.
- Define and track success metrics.
- Prioritize features and data science innovations to support strategic objectives and product roadmaps. Manage delivery working closely with Engineering team.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies with Marketing Support team.
- Help develop and implement go-to-market plans, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- Pricing and revenue modeling for Supplier Network offerings.
- Creating, managing, and growing the supplier network.
- Running Supplier Network community workshops and events.
- PM Experience with Enterprise or Consumer Software Platform. Prior experience building and managing products for SMB manufacturers preferred.
- 8 - 12 years of experience in Product Management with a minimum of 5 years as a product manager for data & analytics-oriented enterprise software.
- Technical Skills: minimum experience of 5 years product managing data and analytics-oriented enterprise software.
- Prior experience with AI / ML based solutions preferred. The candidate must be able to go back and forth between business and technical trade-offs and communicate effectively to customers (technical and non-technical), leadership team, data science team, and engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, data sciences, or other technical major preferred.
- Master’s Degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing, or design-related discipline.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home! Working hours preference is for Central and Eastern time zones.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Director, Product Management" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.