Location: Remote United States
LevaData is seeking a Director, Professional Services for our office in San Jose, CA or remote in the US. The Director, Professional Services position provides leadership and direction for service delivery and product implementation of the LevaData platform. Reporting to the Head (Senior Director) of LPS, this position is responsible for understanding our customers, their objectives, business processes, and challenges, to guide them through a timely and successful implementation process to ensure high user adoption and maximum value generation for the customer. This position will have both sales support as well as post-sale delivery responsibilities. This position also requires a strong technical and functional foundation as well as deep knowledge of industry best practices ideally in direct material sourcing and/or supply chain technology.
The LevaData Professional Services (LPS) Organization enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of LevaData Solutions in a responsible, timely and cost-effective manner by providing our customers educational services, implementation services, advisory services, and managed services. This department of LevaData is critical to company success as the first experience and engagement with the customer post-sale, setting the tone for a new partnership by establishing clear deliverables, quick wins, and efficient execution.
- Lead delivery of consulting, implementation, and education services to our customers, overseeing project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Evaluate and analyze customer needs, translate business-to-technical/functional requirements, develop project plan, and coordinate resources to deliver
- Document product requirements considering use cases for new products and features.
- Act as an evangelist for services, fully understanding business need and translating them into strong value proposition for clients.
- Work closely and collaboratively with global cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementations, post go-live support coordination, system adaptability, and user feedback management
- Lead the services pre-sales process with sales team to build client relationships, scope opportunities, and deliver effective solutions
- Develop project proposals (scope, level of effort estimates, and schedules) and SOWs for presentation to LevaData team and customer
- Bring diverse and thought-provoking perspective to transformations, including market trends, new and innovative ideas from your experience and LevaData point of view
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training, and presentations
- Support the continued growth of LPS (i.e., People, Process, Technology) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while providing input no more effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Demonstrate judgment in selecting project management methods and techniques for delivering successful projects
- Travel up to 50% when safe to do so
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent experience
- Direct Material Sourcing experience is highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience delivering Cloud/SaaS enterprise software implementation in complex environments
- Strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live
- Proven software consulting skills, strong project management and implementation methodology skills
- Demonstrated progressive experience in delivering professional services
- Team leadership experience in a consultative environment
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Program management experience, preferably in a product company (SaaS environment)
- Application of project management methodologies - project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation, and project transition/close
- Relevant Project Management experience and/or PMP certification will be a plus.
- Must have experience in customer management, program/project life cycle management
- Experience managing senior stakeholder relationships at CxO, Partner, Functional Head levels
- Strong business analysis skills, understanding of overall supply chain required
- Good exposure in pre-sales presentations, services planning, SOW/NDA preparation and work planning development.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Smartsheet or similar project tools
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Director, Professional Services" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.