Location: Hyderabad, India
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer / programmer who can use continuous delivery practices to deliver high quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for designing and developing innovative customer experiences for our clients. Create large scale distributed systems using microservices architecture. The Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good communication and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Designing and developing innovative customer experiences for our customers using a microservices architecture based on large scale distributed systems, RestAPI, and Web UI
- Visualize the entire project and successfully guide a team through the actual building, analyzing, and testing as the project moves through the development process.
- Use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- Managing the complete software development process life cycle from conception to deployment and then maintaining and upgrading the software
- Owning quality including overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process for current and new development
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full-stack systems
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community.
- Hands-on contribution including 80% coding, and the remaining 20% on design/review.
- Bachelor’s/Master's Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience in software product development and managing entire SDLC.
- 2+ years of experience with SaaS, AI/ML, Platform, Microservices, RestAPI, Multi-Tenancy, Cloud (AWS), Other Cloud (Azure, GCP).
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data (i.e. NoSQL, Hadoop, CDW knowledge in addition to RDBMS). Data Stores, Pipelines, Job Management, and Orchestration.
- 4+ years of experience in Agile practices, in open-source frameworks and streaming data applications (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Flink, or Spark Streaming)
- 4+ years of experience with server-side programming languages including Java, and Python as well as work with a cloud-native stack, build on AWS using Kubernetes/Serverless.
- 4+ years of experience with DBMS technology, including PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redshift, and caching mechanisms such as Redit
- Strong systems fundamentals, architecture skills, frameworks, diagramming, evangelism, and DevOps best practices.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Medical and Personal Accidental Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in San Jose downtown (by the San Jose Tech Museum) and Cyberabad, India.
- International Travel
- Vacation and Time Off
- and more…
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Senior Full Stack Developer" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.