Location: Remote United States
LevaData is seeking a Knowledge Base Administrator for our office in San Jose, CA or remote in the US to be a part of the Customer Experience Operations team. The Knowledge Base Administrator works as part of the Customer Experience Operations team. The key area of focus is to manage the on-going creation and day-to-day management of document libraries, product notes, tutorials, and content on LevaData’s Knowledge Base portal. This person is responsible for the ongoing governance of the knowledge base, including its overall health and best practices. You are always highly visible. As a Knowledge Manager, you are an ambassador for leveraging knowledge in the company with our customers and partners. Because of this, the ability to collect, organize, store, and then share the information assets obtained from subject matter experts that can be used effectively for the benefit of the organization and our customers is highly important.
- Content management, knowledge base tools and portal search tools. Zendesk is preferred
- Strong proof reading and editing skills
- Attention to detail, prioritizing and organizing
- Basic understanding of information mapping, software development life cycle and document development life cycle.
- Delivering complex information in a structured, easy to understand way
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement and introducing innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Strong analytical and communications skills, with the ability and confidence to present, defend and enhance lines of thought.
- Being a self-starter, taking initiative and working efficiently and independently.
- Willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative and ability to work independently and remote in a global organization
- Handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines.
- Participation in the scoping of proposed improvements, and collaborating with Customer, Product Management and/or other stake holders to capture and ensure delivery of business requirements.
- A degree in Business, communications, English or related field
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English. Multilingual a plus.
- Technical writing certification
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk preferred (or similar)
- Proven results using a knowledgebase
- Strong proof reading and editing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio or similar
- HTML, CSS, Web Editing tools, content management systems and/or portals
- Graphic tools such as photoshop, Canva, Snagit etc.
- Basic Video creation and editing skills
- The ideal candidate will have Supply Chain and/or Sourcing knowledge
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Knowledge Base Administrator" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.