Location: Hyderabad, India
LevaData is seeking a Product Owner/Technical Product Manager to scale its Supply Risk Navigator offering to the next level through relentless focus on execution. The team is passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes and this role provides you with an opportunity to be a part of a mission driven company that is catalysing procurement and new product introduction transformation. The position will report to Director of Product Management.
- Define Product Roadmap: You will work jointly with senior management and other product managers in defining a product roadmap in alignment with business OKR.
- Anticipate Customer Needs and Define Product Backlog: You will work closely with internal stakeholders (~60%) and with customers (~40%) in identifying underserved needs, validating hypotheses and translating customer needs into product backlog. You will use your business and technical skills to support market and competitive research, document day in a life- user journey maps and use cases, create wireframes to illustrate concepts and UI mock-ups to align stakeholders and define product backlog in support of the development project
- Manage the Product Backlog: You will own the prioritization and grooming of the product backlog, staying ahead of the curve in ensuring that a development ready stories are available for sprint planning
- Oversee Sprint Progress: You will be responsible for actively monitoring sprint progress, manage product delivery by working closely with the engineering team to ensure development questions are addressed in a timely manner and incorporate learnings to improve and support future sprint
- Track product performance: You will monitor success metrics (internal and external) for the assigned product and execute on initiatives to improve on them
- Stakeholder Communication: You will interact with stakeholders across the board, including customers, management and leadership team to communicate product vision, goals, status and updates. Your deliverables will include product plans, product demos, product documentation, release notes, user documentation
- Prior experience as Product Owner/Technical Product Manager for SaaS enterprise application focussed on data visualization or supply chain
- Direct hands-on experience with writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Direct experience and strength in executing product roadmap, including working directly with internal stakeholders and external customers to understand workflows & product needs
- Technical expertise and comfort around 3rd party application integrations (data and software), Import/Export, API, Business Intelligence and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with Agile / Design Thinking concepts and experience in applying them to real world delivery, especially experience with deconstructing complex requests into MVP and iterating on success
- Comfort in working cross-functionally with Product Management, Customer Success, Support, Data Operations, Data Science and the Development team with ability to align on different perspective and drive towards common goal
- Start-up mindset: urgency, energy, passion, integrity, accountability, empowerment, learning
- 4+years of recent experience as a Product Owner/Technical Product Manager in an enterprise software company.
- 3+ years of experience or familiarity with electronics supply chain, supply chain risk, supply chain visibility and supply chain control towers highly preferred.
- Comfort working across geographically distributed teams and with people from diverse culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or other technical major
- Master’s in engineering, UX Design or Data Science related discipline (preferred)
- Prior experience working on collaboration, data management application (preferred)
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Medical and Personal Accidental Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in San Jose downtown (by the San Jose Tech Museum) and Cyberabad, India.
- International Travel
- Vacation and Time Off
- and more…
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Product Manager" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.