LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. This position is based in Hyderabad, India. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
- Work with purpose - join us in transforming strategic sourcing and procurement with adoption of latest technologies including AI, advanced analytics, and syndicated market intelligence.
- Equity in an early-stage startup
- Remote work environment
- Paid holidays and flexible work timings
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Sr. BA / PM who is looking to grow fast with the Company. The candidate needs to have an outside-in perspective to handling requirements and take ownership of the implementation end-to-end, with good communication and attention-to-detail.
- Perform market assessments to identify under-served needs. Research market and competition using multiple channels, on-going calls and interactions with customers and prospects
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Conduct customer interviews and user testing.
- Translate business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa.
- Document product requirements considering use cases for new products and features, with scalability and usability in mind
- Develop user journey maps, storyboards, detailed user stories, workflow charts, diagrams, wireframes, acceptance criteria and other business requirement documents
- Define and track success metrics
- Prioritize features and innovations to support strategic objectives and product roadmaps
- Run design workshops
- Run design sprints
- Create use case content, training guides, demos and manuals
- Manage product delivery working closely with Engineering team
- Demonstrate Revenue & P&L Orientation
- Demonstrate outside in market orientation.
- Demonstrate CX / UX / Design Thinking orientation
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize for strategic objectives
- Demonstrate comprehension of platform / common components reuse orientation
- Domain Knowledge on Sourcing (preferred) or Supply Chain
- Customer Presence and Communication (Clear, concise, fluent and compelling oral and written communication)
- Fit with startup culture:
Urgency, Energy, Passion, Integrity, Accountability. Empowerment, Learning
- Technical Skills: Min 5 years of experience managing data & analytics-oriented enterprise software. The candidate must be able to go back and forth between business and technical trade-offs and communicate effectively to customers (technical and non-technical), leadership team, data science team, and engineering. Technical knowledge of operations management, data analytics and data science.
- PM Experience with Enterprise or Consumer Software:
- 5-8 years total; Min 5 years of experience doing PM work; 3 years as BA
- Achievement of current customer sales bookings and reducing churn rates.
- Accountable for improving renewal rates of current customers.
- Accountable for the implementation of business reviews and customer journey mapping.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for customer effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Reports to Principal Product Manager
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peers and other senior executives.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, data sciences or other technical major preferred.
- Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or design related discipline a plus
- Foundational understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of Data Science concepts a plus
Salary and Compensation
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "Product Manager" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.