Location: Hyderabad, India
LevaData is seeking a Senior Developer UI Engineer to work out of our Hyderabad, India office. This person will play a pivotal role in helping us implement new solutions in UI and Angular.
As a core member of the Engineering team, the Senior Developer will work closely with your manager, other engineers, product managers, and the business to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications. These applications should satisfy functional requirements with a minimal amount of technical debt, and such that non-functional requirements (scalability, availability SLAs, etc.) are met as well. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on developing unique, cutting-edge solutions using agile methodologies and the latest data technologies and machine learning/AI techniques that transform today's supply chain and procurement practices.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institute.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI engineer.
- Very strong real-world experience with Angular 2 or above
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Process-oriented and familiar with Git, Agile, Scrum, Standups, and the Atlassian suite of products.
- Ability to deliver specific and actionable code reviews.
- Ability to debug problems in production quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentoring capabilities to mentor junior engineers and ensure their professional growth.
- Motivated and responsible individual who strives to exceed expectations
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Medical and Personal Accidental Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Awesome team and culture
- Great office location(s) in San Jose downtown (by the San Jose Tech Museum) and Cyberabad, India.
- International Travel
- Vacation and Time Off
- and more…
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Cognitive Sourcing™ Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit www.levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Senior UI Engineer" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.