Location: Remote United States
We are expanding our technical operations team and are looking to recruit an experienced L3 Technical Operations Support Engineer for our office in San Jose, CA or remote in the US.
This role works as part of the Customer Experience Operations team. You will take ownership of issues triaged and elevated by L2, troubleshoot these critical issues utilizing advanced tools and product knowledge to work towards a resolution while achieving high customer satisfaction. This position will mentor L2 and work closely with engineering, Product, and our Customer Success Team.
- A team member: One who will demonstrate our Mission, our Core Values and enjoys succeeding in their area of responsibility!
- Oriented toward customer service: Focus on excellent internal customer service while troubleshooting and solving escalated technical support requests from tier 2 personnel.
- Establish Rapport with internal technical departments and non-technical team members. Use your internal resources to problem solve and deliver the solution.
- Performs hands on troubleshooting: Environmental simulation, Bug management, Bug/Query Analysis, Bug Fixing, Regression Testing
- Act as internal technical resource: Serve as an internal resource for deep product knowledge and collaborate across departments to identify and implement solutions to technical requests from end-users and internal teams
- Assist with the internal knowledgebase: Add to our Resource University with new knowledge content based on resolved cases. Contribute to supporting peer education and documenting repeatable processes. Provide visibility around observed trends and expand awareness for our L1 and L2 support team.
- Review and monitor alerts to identify, report on, and prevent activity and trends that may negatively affect the user experience
- Triage bugs: In weekly interdepartmental meetings, craft solutions to emergent problems with new or existing features. Proactively head off these issues as the voice of our Help Desk and largest clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Will also consider 5 years of equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of overall experience
- Supply Chain Knowledge
- Debugging capability using developer tools
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize requests efficiently
- Experience with SaaS (software as a service) based offerings
- Zendesk or similar experience
- Technical experience requirements: (Same or similar)
- LDAP, AWS Cognito
- Basic Database knowledge with the ability to run SELECT queries
- Technical experience preferred: (Same or similar)
- SSO, Keycloak
- Angular – because of our UA framework
- Understanding of REST API, JSON, and/or ability to learn
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include job description "Technical Operations Support Engineer" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.