Location: Remote United States
LevaData is seeking a Product Management leader to first strengthen and shape our Platform for internal consumption in the short run; and then drive adoption, grow revenues, and expand the developer community and 3rd party apps on the platform in the longer term.
- Develop, evangelize, and manage overall platform strategy for the company.
- Manage product strategy, business plans, innovation, roadmaps, delivery, and adoption by internal and external application-teams of LevaData’s application platform and reusable application extension components.
- The scope of components will span API, data ingestion, data transformation, big data, AI pipeline, analytics layer, task / workflow management, multi-enterprise collaboration and transactions layers.
- Create, manage, and grow a network of internal and external developers building applications on the LevaData Platform
- Manage partners, adoption, and growth of internal (and later external) customers.
- Perform market, competition, and technology assessments. Conduct systems reviews and user research to identify underserved needs.
- Drive multi-year success timelines and ultimately revenue growth from our future application store.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the Platform with Marketing Support team.
- Help develop and implement go-to-market plans, overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
- Prior experience managing platforms, platform products, and enterprise PaaS business models.
- 8 - 12 years’ experience in Product Management with a minimum of 5 years as a product manager for data & analytics-oriented enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, data sciences or other technical major preferred.
- Master’s in engineering, computer science, business, marketing, or design related discipline
- Highly competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully remote anywhere within the U.S. – work from home! Working hours preference is for Central and Eastern time zones.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with 100% employer coverage for employees.
- 401(k) matching.
- Family leave plan.
- Stock option plan.
LevaData helps global enterprises improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs. We place significant focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies. The unique LevaData Supply Management Platform allows customers to sense, recommend, act, and learn. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit levadata.com.
LevaData is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other category protected under the law. LevaData is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. At LevaData, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job description "VP, Product Management" in the subject.
Click here to see all open positions at LevaData.