- A growing role for AI suggests that managers will be forced to either adopt cognitive sourcing technology, or find themselves left behind.
- Companies are generating a competitive edge by incorporating cognitive sourcing in their supply chain management. The capability to identify risks and opportunities that would otherwise be invisible is far too valuable to pass up on.
- A common challenge among sourcing teams is meeting savings goals that are borderline unattainable without the help of AI. As pressure increases on these teams, more and more of them will shift from excel spreadsheets to a cognitive sourcing platform. This is especially true with the current uncertainty in the market and trade agreements.
- Those who are successful will be the ones who adopt the most agile sourcing strategy, allowing them to rapidly sense and act upon opportunities.
Visit Supply Chain Brain for the video interview - which is part of a series on the impact of AI on supply chains.
- Supply Chain Disruptions & the Pace of ChangeAnyone who has spent any amount of time in the supply chain profession is well experienced in dealing with constant […]
- A Supply Management Wish for You in 2022Though it may be hard to believe, 2022 is officially upon us. As we look to the new year and […]
- Prediction Over Reaction: The Key to Winning Supply Risk ManagementSupply risk management has never been as important to sourcing and procurement executives as it is today. Of course, managing […]
- How AI Has Evolved in BusinessRecently, as I was opening up my email, I was shown an alert on an old message I had sent […]